I love school, and I get a very twisted emotion at this time a year because I also love summer. Summer and school don’t go together though. School is 5 hrs from my hometown, and that’s where I go back to once exams are done. I absolutely love the city and my friends at school. But, I love summer days when there is no study stress, no cold and just more free time. I wish I could have both. However before either happens there are some barriers:
- Labs (worst thing ever)
- Summer job?? I need one still.
- Living arrangements for next year
I have got an ambitious summer in head of me and I should probably put these down in writing somewhere so that I actually do it.
- Get my grade 12 physics credit so that I can take my university credit in physics
- Get my scuba license
- Make at least 6000$ for school (better get freelancing)
- Visit Port Elgin (one of my best friend and roommate lives there) and Tober Mory
- Go to Cleveland with roommate
- Expand my art and photography BIG TIME, make this blog happen. Travel segments, graphic art, pets, craft, art, photos, expansion on my dreams and where I am going.
- Continue exercise
- Build my rents website
- Make a budget for my next few years
- Decide where I will travel
- Add to this list because I know there is more
I really have got to stop rambling about useless and clearly boring stuff on here.