A similar feeling that I usually get during my month of exams, has at last returned for my 4th school exam period. The feeling is an ache for a wonderful movie style montage of my month. I can see it now…..
1. I take my books out of my bag and slam a heavy textbook on the desk, I open it.
2. I stare blankly at a computer screen
3: I write ferouisly on a piece of paper, titled: study notes
4. Drinking coffee
5. Drinking redbul
6. Falling asleep, a friend pokes me awake
7. Surrounded by a pile of books, It is a wonder how I will get out
8. Random push- up scene to follow the montage code
9. Close up on a calendar with a day circled in red with “Exam” written
10. Walking nervously to a large auditorium with desks
11. staring blankly
12. Walking out and throwing my notes in the trash
The music would be upbeat and intense. The whole montage would only last about 2 minutes. It would be painless, easy.
But, I always come to the conclusion that my life is not a movie and I have to put in the work. When I am back in a month I will be expanding my blog, and putting up everything I had hoped it would be when I started it.